Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely a nice place, in the central street. The reception guy spoke bad English but he kept smiling all the time and was helpful. When I complained that a guy was smoking in the room he immediately intervened. Recommend ! ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Ilja Serbia
- “ The room was freezingly cold at Night, there were no toilet paper or Soap on the toilet and only 1 power pirket to 7 people ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ WARNING: DO NOT STAY HERE!!! The owner smokes inside. No toilet paper or soap in the bathroom. The bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a week. I found another girl's lipgloss in my bed, which tells me that the sheets were not changed. There are little spiders in the corners of the wall (and one was on my bed...). It is absolutely disgusting, and the whole place smells like smoke. Pay more and stay elsewhere. I checked out as soon as I could get out of there. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very enjoyable time both because of the people that were in my room and the staff. Not exactly high end and no breakfast, but a great value. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I was charged 60 shekels per night, this adds more money into the booking per night. almost 70 NIS. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 ghaleb Israel