Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's small and cosy, maybe the "Haina" hostel need a key to get in to the hostel, because the doorman was not always there in the evening or he just couldn't hear the bell!? The tall guy from the very nice staff , was the only one who spoke and understood English... ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Improving the rooms' doors/locks would help to rate them higher on security. Cleanliness was poor because they had big roaches in the room (big problem for someone that hates roaches). Pest control and better sealed doors would help alleviate the problem. After the maid cleaned our room, we went back to find a dead roach on the floor where we had left it. The dishes for breakfast were not well inspected either. We found dirty ones on the pile of "ready to use" on the breakfast table. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, quiet, yet a lot of noise from the hostel next door. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ 立地もよく、スタッフの方も親切でした。欠点はシャワーとトイレの数が少ないことです。 ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Japan