Haka Lodge Queenstown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can't Rave enough about this hostel. The best accommodations we stayed at for the last month. They care about their hostel and the travelers staying with them. Excellent décor and furnishings. Enough facilities to accommodate the number of guests. Always clean and freshened. And QUIET! Very nice! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Jim USA
- “ the room is not big but comfy ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ We loved our stay at Haka Lodge! The staff was extremely friendly, the hostel is in a great location in Queenstown, and our room was very nice! I would recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel close to the town-center and supermarket. Clean, newly furbished. Showers / toilets bit too far from some rooms - need to go thru reception to get to the shower but that's because of how the building was designed (nothing what average backpacker would mind) ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Matej Slovakia