Haka Lodge Queenstown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. 2 min walk to shops, bars and all the other cool stuff in QT. Rooms were clean and with a big drawer to put your bag. Plenty of clean bathrooms and showers. Staff was also super friendly and helpful! Finally, there's a nice rooftop area were you can sit in the sun and chat with other people. Would not hesitate a second about booking Haka Lodge again. /Martin, Sweden ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Excellent hostel. I stayed three nights over a two week period, they let me store some luggage in between. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean, including kitchen and bathrooms. All the usual facilities, and good location – near centre of town and shops. Good security, and not noisy at night. Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Everything is just excellent in Haka lodge! I expended my staying for three more days! ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I can't Rave enough about this hostel. The best accommodations we stayed at for the last month. They care about their hostel and the travelers staying with them. Excellent décor and furnishings. Enough facilities to accommodate the number of guests. Always clean and freshened. And QUIET! Very nice! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Jim USA