Haka Lodge Queenstown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Staff super friendly. Nice curtains around each bed for a little privacy. Large lockers under bed but you need your own lock. Rooms a little small but it's Queenstown so you don't need to be hanging out in the room. ”
Thanks for your comments. Space is limited in some of the rooms, hopefully people make full use of the large drawers underneath the comfy beds, and like you say, it's Queenstown - get out there! :)
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Good security with safety boxes under the beds, but the boxes are quite heavy so when you pull them about the people in the bottom bunks can be disturbed. Every bunk had its own bed lamp and electricity socket which was very comfortable. Friendly staff, good kitchen, good unlimited wifi. NOT a party hostel which we thought was nice since we had stayed a few nights at a party hostel nearby. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 amanda Sweden
- “ We stayed in 4 bed mixed share dorm. There has curtain with every bed, we can have our own privacy! And even change clothes in there. And the drawer is huge, I think any luggage under 25 inch can fit in(not sure) It was great to stay in Haka lodge! Oh and unlimited wifi! ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous Australia