Haka Lodge Queenstown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Both of my rooms were pretty cramped (especially #5!) but you cant beat the location and helpful staff. The kitchen is awesome (and clean!) and the hostel seems to attract a good mix of people. Definitely stay here if you want to be in the middle of the Queenstown action but aren't into party hostels. People follow the quiet hours, but you're within a 5 minute walk of all the bars etc. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really great hostel, lovely atmosphere. Loved the curtains on each bunk for privacy and lockers big enough for all my gear and that could be locked too. Friendly staff, would definitely go back ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Sarah England
- “ Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. 2 min walk to shops, bars and all the other cool stuff in QT. Rooms were clean and with a big drawer to put your bag. Plenty of clean bathrooms and showers. Staff was also super friendly and helpful! Finally, there's a nice rooftop area were you can sit in the sun and chat with other people. Would not hesitate a second about booking Haka Lodge again. /Martin, Sweden ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Excellent hostel. I stayed three nights over a two week period, they let me store some luggage in between. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean, including kitchen and bathrooms. All the usual facilities, and good location – near centre of town and shops. Good security, and not noisy at night. Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Everything is just excellent in Haka lodge! I expended my staying for three more days! ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous Taiwan