Hak's House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In fact what I described above is I win Hostel, Hak's sister's place since when we arrived, he sent us there because he was apparently full. I didn't like that and I would have preferred to stay at his place since it was cleaner and better in general. In fact we had to go there for breakfast, no big deal, just 3 blocks. I think I would recommend his place for the little I saw. I didn't have a chance to see the rooms. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice place, short walk from the center and nightmarkets. Big, dorms have enough space with a nice shower and lockers, can't lock the roomdoor though. staff not really reliable, pickupservice at airport didn't show up, pick up for tours was late, they charge a lot of money for tours. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Mariska Netherlands
- “ Have ordered another family place, but when I arrived late evening the put mé ón another place. Breakfast was included, but I have to eat it in the other place that I stayed. I have bought a speedboat ticket innthe first place. The dó it so they Pick mé up, whereas i slept, so I could not got breakfast. Not satisfied ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Arne Denmark