Hak's House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, short walk from the center and nightmarkets. Big, dorms have enough space with a nice shower and lockers, can't lock the roomdoor though. staff not really reliable, pickupservice at airport didn't show up, pick up for tours was late, they charge a lot of money for tours. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Mariska Netherlands
- “ Have ordered another family place, but when I arrived late evening the put mé ón another place. Breakfast was included, but I have to eat it in the other place that I stayed. I have bought a speedboat ticket innthe first place. The dó it so they Pick mé up, whereas i slept, so I could not got breakfast. Not satisfied ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Arne Denmark
- “ Best place I have stayed in the two years I have been living and traveling in Thailand and Cambodia. The price is a steal for the cute and cheerful rooms. Everything in the guesthouse is very well maintained and incredibly clean. Hak is always ready and available to share his vast knowledge about anything you want to know about Cambodia; he can even help with your visa. To top it off, the food here is delicious and you can't pass up the 50 cent draft beer. The free breakfast is fabulous too! ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Molly USA
- “ Enjoyed staying, but its a bit far from the center ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Philippines