Hak's House Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place overall, good value for the money. Not too busy which was good for me ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ In fact what I described above is I win Hostel, Hak's sister's place since when we arrived, he sent us there because he was apparently full. I didn't like that and I would have preferred to stay at his place since it was cleaner and better in general. In fact we had to go there for breakfast, no big deal, just 3 blocks. I think I would recommend his place for the little I saw. I didn't have a chance to see the rooms. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice place, short walk from the center and nightmarkets. Big, dorms have enough space with a nice shower and lockers, can't lock the roomdoor though. staff not really reliable, pickupservice at airport didn't show up, pick up for tours was late, they charge a lot of money for tours. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Mariska Netherlands