Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Have ordered another family place, but when I arrived late evening the put mé ón another place. Breakfast was included, but I have to eat it in the other place that I stayed. I have bought a speedboat ticket innthe first place. The dó it so they Pick mé up, whereas i slept, so I could not got breakfast. Not satisfied ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Arne Denmark
- “ Best place I have stayed in the two years I have been living and traveling in Thailand and Cambodia. The price is a steal for the cute and cheerful rooms. Everything in the guesthouse is very well maintained and incredibly clean. Hak is always ready and available to share his vast knowledge about anything you want to know about Cambodia; he can even help with your visa. To top it off, the food here is delicious and you can't pass up the 50 cent draft beer. The free breakfast is fabulous too! ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Molly USA
- “ Enjoyed staying, but its a bit far from the center ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ We booked three beds in a dormitory, but received a triple private room ensuite, what was really nice. That problem was the bathroom was inside the room and it smelled very bad. No hot water in the shower either. But for the price, wouldn't expect anything different. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Renata Brazil
- “ It's a little far from the cool stuff but you can get a tuk tuk for less than $1 ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Hak is a great guy. He helps you with everything you need, the guest house is a few minutes out of the city centre, but you can take one of the hostel's free bikes or a tuk tuk for a dollar. If I go back to Siem Reap, I will definitely stay at Hak's House! ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Andreas Norway