Hamilton Heights Garden Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The apartment is located in a lively neighborhood. We were initially a bit worried about safety (it being Harlem) but it turned out just fine. Lots of shops, cafe's and takeaways (the café downstairs has great coffee) and there is even a free swimming pool across the street. And it was real quit at night. Mr Lee was very helpful. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Inez Netherlands
- “ Mr. Lee is super nice and understanding. The location of the apartment is awesome - super close to the train. There's even a cafe right below it. The only cons would be the flexible check in/out time (while it's awesome that you can stay a little longer it means the person before you may as well - so your check in time may be pushed back unexpectedly), the construction on the back patio area and the cleanliness of the tub. There was some hair in the drain, which we didn't notice at first. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ First of all this is a HOSTEL. If you are looking to travel with every kind of luxury for a low proce, this is definitely not for you. You get what you paid for: a nice,clean bed with a working bathroom, a great location since the subway station is just a few steps away, clean facilities. If you like to be picky stay away from Hamilton Heights Garden Apartment. ”
- 09 Mar 2016 William Mexico
- “ It was pretty cool, because the apartment was close to the city... We only had to take one train if we wanted to go to times square... the room is small but it was ok for four people to spend a couple days in nyc. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Luis Eduardo Mexico