Hamilton Heights Garden Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First of all this is a HOSTEL. If you are looking to travel with every kind of luxury for a low proce, this is definitely not for you. You get what you paid for: a nice,clean bed with a working bathroom, a great location since the subway station is just a few steps away, clean facilities. If you like to be picky stay away from Hamilton Heights Garden Apartment. ”
- 09 Mar 2016 William Mexico
- “ It was pretty cool, because the apartment was close to the city... We only had to take one train if we wanted to go to times square... the room is small but it was ok for four people to spend a couple days in nyc. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Luis Eduardo Mexico
- “ The room was messy and dirty. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Barbara Brazil
- “ It's a great place in a great location with a wonderful owner. I would definitely stay here again. Perfect place to rest your head after exploring the city. Mr. Chung is a cool guy. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 shanelle