Hamilton Heights Garden Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ couples beware, its not 2 double bed, its 4 single bunk bed!! M.Lee is nice, the place is clean, showers are hot, wifi and tv. But the appartment smell like gas...i give a 3/5 ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Erika Canada
- “ Very affordable and right next to the sub way.. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Tal Israel
- “ I would say this hostel is good for money considering the location and traffic. The idea is that it could be better if there were chairs or benches instead of four pieces of table. The operator is nice and helpful. If credit card can be used for payment would be nice too. After all, it's good for visiters who want to save same money in Manhattan. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Bo China
- “ Very clean well supplied. Owner was ideal always accessible and helpful. location right around the corner from a major subway station. Only comment I would say is another set of keys would be helpful. Beds were really comfy. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous Ireland