Han Jin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While it might not be the newest of its kind and there is no breakfast or free laundry, it easily compensates with its amazing staff and price! A superb stay for English-speakers who like to live cheaply. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ the Hostel is very close to the sights located, but quite far from nightlife. Although it more seems like a former Motel now it is liked by young travellers and backpackers. The owner tries to make your stay very convenient and connect u to the other travellers. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Susanne Germany
- “ The staff was so nice and helpful, and their map was good. The only minus was that the room wasn't clean... ”
- 22 Nov 2012 Anne Charlotte Norway