Han Jin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. The hostel is old, not particularly clean and overall not great. That said, the staff is very friendly and the hostel is as cheap as it can get. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ While it might not be the newest of its kind and there is no breakfast or free laundry, it easily compensates with its amazing staff and price! A superb stay for English-speakers who like to live cheaply. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ the Hostel is very close to the sights located, but quite far from nightlife. Although it more seems like a former Motel now it is liked by young travellers and backpackers. The owner tries to make your stay very convenient and connect u to the other travellers. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Susanne Germany