Han Tang House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a bit of a hard time finding the place, but when we arrived we were greeted by smiling faces. The staff was very helpful and friendly and we had great time hanging out with them participating in the various activities held each day. Before we left we became quite proficient at playing majiang. We had a twin bed private room and it was clean and the shower was wonderful. ”
- 14 Feb 2017 Michaela Skyum Denmark
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Special thanks to Sherry for the awesome free walking tour of Muslim Quarter. I am really happy that I got to see a part of Xian I otherwise wouldn't have seen! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ definitely the best hostel I've stayed in China! Clean, close to most attractions (and you can book tours there), great food and drinks, live music, and just a relaxing place to meet fellow travelers. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Sofia Mexico