Han Tang House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staffs were very helpful and smiling always. Food, especially the coffee was pricy. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ This is very good place and staffs are very kind and good English... ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very helpful staff. Rooms were clean, although they do not clean garbage out everyda. Not a huge issue but toilet tissue must be put in the garbage bins. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Annette Canada
- “ Location was perfect, lots of street food and breakfast just down the street as well as anything you could possibly need. Good tours to the Terracotta army (though very pricy) and about 10-15 minutes walk to the Bell Tower. The bed were big and the bathroom was clean. Atmosphere was also great. Would definitely go back. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Easy walking distance to the major sites in Xi'an. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant/bar however are overpriced but a nice place to meet other travelers. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are warm and friendly. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore