Han Tang House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed at the Hantang House twice, and each time was great! The staff is always friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in the hostel is great (bar, cafe, live music on weekends, various events on many nights during the week, etc.), and you can use all the facilities of its sister hostel 100m down the street. The rooms are clean, the room furniture is high quality, and the building security is good. Great place! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Paul Joseph USA
- “ Search no more. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staffs were very helpful and smiling always. Food, especially the coffee was pricy. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ This is very good place and staffs are very kind and good English... ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very helpful staff. Rooms were clean, although they do not clean garbage out everyda. Not a huge issue but toilet tissue must be put in the garbage bins. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Annette Canada