Han Tang House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Special thanks to Sherry for the awesome free walking tour of Muslim Quarter. I am really happy that I got to see a part of Xian I otherwise wouldn't have seen! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ definitely the best hostel I've stayed in China! Clean, close to most attractions (and you can book tours there), great food and drinks, live music, and just a relaxing place to meet fellow travelers. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Sofia Mexico
- “ I have stayed at the Hantang House twice, and each time was great! The staff is always friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in the hostel is great (bar, cafe, live music on weekends, various events on many nights during the week, etc.), and you can use all the facilities of its sister hostel 100m down the street. The rooms are clean, the room furniture is high quality, and the building security is good. Great place! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Paul Joseph USA
- “ Search no more. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada