Han Tang House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful staff. Rooms were clean, although they do not clean garbage out everyda. Not a huge issue but toilet tissue must be put in the garbage bins. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Annette Canada
- “ Location was perfect, lots of street food and breakfast just down the street as well as anything you could possibly need. Good tours to the Terracotta army (though very pricy) and about 10-15 minutes walk to the Bell Tower. The bed were big and the bathroom was clean. Atmosphere was also great. Would definitely go back. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Easy walking distance to the major sites in Xi'an. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant/bar however are overpriced but a nice place to meet other travelers. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are warm and friendly. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Best hostel in all of China! The atmosphere is unbeatable, the room was decadent, the food was lavish - I have nothing but great things to say. ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very helpful and friendly staff. I had a good time there. ”
- 23 May 2014 Michael USA