Han Tang Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very helpful and made sure we got what we needed. I like it that they have a secured room and claim ticket for the luggage storage. The location is like in a hutong and it has many convenience stores and eateries in case you need something quick. Highly recommended for those who don't mind to walk a bit towards the main attractions such as the Drum and Bell Tower and the Muslim quarters. The lobby is full of tables and chairs so you can sit around and use the internet and have a drink ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Kind of a dark walk to the hostel at night but never had an issue. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Kevin USA
- “ The bathroom was the only thing I did not like about this place. The other rooms and especially the roof terrace was amazing, the location was very good and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially the pick up from the train station happened without any problems. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very pleasant experience. Facilities were great and staff really friendly and helpful. The hostel assisted us with our tour of the Warriors and family bikeriding on the X'ian city wall. I also recommend the Muslim night markets. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Matthew Australia
- “ Good location, amazing roof-top especially during nice weather ;). Helpful staff. However, the tours they offered were too expensive. if you do them by your own 3 times cheaper. Overall highly recommendable ”
- 09 Jun 2014 TEODORA Romania
- “ We chose a double room which was a bit small but still comfortable. We enjoyed the staff, atmosphere and facilities of the hostel ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
“ Nice and clean place, staff very helpful; I loved the roof terrace :) and they have nice margaritas ;)
I was staying in a small 6-beds dormitory, the en suite bathroom was cleaned every day; clean and fresh smelling linen; ”
We are very appreciated to receive your high review about the hostel, thank you so much. Best wishes.
- 04 May 2014 Mirjam Austria
- “ Very, very friendly and helpful staff. Tasty, affordable menu. Great, affordable tours to the major attractions around Xi'an. Super clean and great atmosphere. I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Alexander Canada