Han Tang Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ People who work there were nice, and good at speaking English (enough to communicate with). Cocktail was provided at reasonable price and also delicious. I enjoyed riding bicycle borrowed from the hostel, which's remained one of the most awsome memory in Xian. But even in a cold weather, there were many mosqitos in the building, though provided a kind of equipment to drive them away. Shower was not portable, so it was a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise, the cleanliness of overall places were good. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The services given by the staffs especially Emily and the tour guide Jia Jia is good and this hostel is highly recommended. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 CHONG Malaysia
- “ Nice rooftop, even when it rained the bar inside is great and had a lot of fun hanging with other travellers. Beds and bathrooms are nice and clean. 5-10 minute walk from centre of town, 5 minutes to the metro. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada