Han Tang Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The services given by the staffs especially Emily and the tour guide Jia Jia is good and this hostel is highly recommended. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 CHONG Malaysia
- “ Nice rooftop, even when it rained the bar inside is great and had a lot of fun hanging with other travellers. Beds and bathrooms are nice and clean. 5-10 minute walk from centre of town, 5 minutes to the metro. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location, room and facilities. Near the subway, Drum Tower, Muslim Quarter and the South Gate. I was sick and asked to change to a private room, and they gave me a family room for a discounted price. One of the staff even cooked some Ramyun I bought since I wanted something hot and asked how I was when I checked out and gave me plenty of hot water. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ the hotel assistants were kind and generous. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Hui China
- “ Friendly and very helpful staff. Good location. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Maxime Canada