Han Tang Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a great location - within walking distance of the Shaanxi Opera and Muslim Street, as well as the Metro station. The atmosphere is friendly. There are social activities every evening. However the hostel is poorly lit - from common area to private rooms. There is not much natural light and electric lighting is dim. Because it's poorly lit it is hard to see whether facilities are clean. There was poor water pressure in the showers. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Shirley USA
- “ My third time staying at this hostel, this time in a private room with my parents. The staff were very helpful. They gave us a free map of the area at check-in, booked night show tickets for us, and arranged a taxi to take us to the airport. The room was very clean and towels and a hair dryer were provided. Each bed had its own lamp and electrical outlet. The restaurant has tasty and reasonably priced food and drinks. The location is great - the main sights are easy to walk to. Love this place! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Had an amazing stay thanks to the staff who helped me book a tour as well as a train ticket. Always available and friendly. The terrace is definitely a great place to chill after a long day! ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Annah France
- “ Great staff, very helpful helped us order chep local dishes. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 sally Scotland
- “ Awesome location, staff, and facilities. The staff were a great help in knowing where to go to eat, tour and hang out. One of the best hostels in China. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was very helpful and made sure we got what we needed. I like it that they have a secured room and claim ticket for the luggage storage. The location is like in a hutong and it has many convenience stores and eateries in case you need something quick. Highly recommended for those who don't mind to walk a bit towards the main attractions such as the Drum and Bell Tower and the Muslim quarters. The lobby is full of tables and chairs so you can sit around and use the internet and have a drink ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Philippines