Han Tang Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome location, staff, and facilities. The staff were a great help in knowing where to go to eat, tour and hang out. One of the best hostels in China. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was very helpful and made sure we got what we needed. I like it that they have a secured room and claim ticket for the luggage storage. The location is like in a hutong and it has many convenience stores and eateries in case you need something quick. Highly recommended for those who don't mind to walk a bit towards the main attractions such as the Drum and Bell Tower and the Muslim quarters. The lobby is full of tables and chairs so you can sit around and use the internet and have a drink ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Kind of a dark walk to the hostel at night but never had an issue. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Kevin USA
- “ The bathroom was the only thing I did not like about this place. The other rooms and especially the roof terrace was amazing, the location was very good and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially the pick up from the train station happened without any problems. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany