Hangzhou Hofang International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was incredibly clean and we loved the night market just a 5 minute walk away. Really great deal and I'd go back in a second. Also, the hot chocolate at the cafe in the hostel is amazing. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Laura USA
- “ The dorm had no access to fresh air. It smelled and felt like sleeping in a wet, moldy dungeon. A lot of our stuff smelled like this even after we left. We only stayed because there was nothing else available during mid-autumn festival. Some staff seem to get rather fretful when you need information in english. Others, however, are at least trying to help you (which is all I'm asking for). I'm not really picky regarding accommodation, but this was a rather bad experience. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great location, helpful staff, expensive café/restaurante but good selección of food ”
- 26 Jul 2015 sally Scotland
- “ Not the best choice for english speakers who will be needing information in english. If you do choose this hostel, ask for Lizie. I had seen another review a person had said that they roll their eyes when having to deal with the English speakers....its true. Thank goodness for Lizie. At least there was one person there to save me. Room was small, but for one person, I was happy. The shared bathroom....as other reviews have said....not a pretty thing to share. Someone had really bad aim. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA