Hangzhou Hofang International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent stay. Clean and tidy rooms and very helpful staff. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Pedro Portugal
- “ Positives: perfect location. staff went beyond what would be expected of them to help me out (in a city where English isn't that common). not much better value for money in this area. Negatives: some rooms have smelly drain, but not all. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Matthew Australia
- “ Never seen that in China ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Victoria Belgium
- “ It's the best we could have had for a room in the center of Hangzhou at such a great price. The staff is really nice, helpful, and speaks English pretty well. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. The decoration and the atmosphere were exactly what can be expected of a youth hostel in the center of a big city. I loved my stay there! The only thing that I would change would be the price of the coffe at the Cafe, a bit too pricey in my opinion. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We had duplex room - the room is very good, clean, done in wood, tatami matresse is good, air-con works ok, the bathroom is clean, big, with real door and ventilation, many towels, slippers. There is a TV, kettle and cups, place for baggage, very-very small yard. The location - in the middle of walking streat, 15 min from subway(not a pleasure walk). In the hostel there is a cafe, small rest zone, umbrellas, laundry(25Y for 3 kg - the staff wash and dry themselves), maps. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Everything worked and I was comfortable and slept well. The staff were what really made this a terrific hostel. They were friendly, very helpful, full of useful information and spoke excellent English. It is also a pleasant, clean and well located hostel, on a pedestrian street with good connections to many buses and metro and within walking distance of the lake. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia