Hangzhou International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were only sleeping there because the weather in Hangzhou was to nice to stay in doors. :) ”
- 31 Jan 2014 SYLWIA Poland
- “ We couldn't stay there, too gross. I'm not even a weenie about that stuff, and the staff was friendly, but the room they showed us stank so badly of mold that we decided to leave. The paint was peeling straight off of the damp walls. The beds were pretty gross, too, and there was no wifi except in the lobby. We went down the street to another youth hostel and booked a room for nearly the same price that was nicer than most hotel rooms. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Alia USA
- “ really near the west lake. shower water is not hot enough in the first floor. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous China