Hangzhou International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel, although a little hard to find at first, is in a great locations. Just off of the West Lake with a lot of amenities near by. Unfortunately, not being able to speak Chinese fluently, this became a problem as 90 % of the staff had no knowledge of English either. The website states that there are towels for hire, which is great if you have little room in your bag, however when we requested the towels on the Friday afternoon, we were told they didnt have any and had to wait until Sat pm ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ We were only sleeping there because the weather in Hangzhou was to nice to stay in doors. :) ”
- 31 Jan 2014 SYLWIA Poland
- “ We couldn't stay there, too gross. I'm not even a weenie about that stuff, and the staff was friendly, but the room they showed us stank so badly of mold that we decided to leave. The paint was peeling straight off of the damp walls. The beds were pretty gross, too, and there was no wifi except in the lobby. We went down the street to another youth hostel and booked a room for nearly the same price that was nicer than most hotel rooms. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Alia USA