Hangzhou Lanshui International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is nothing like pictures. The rooms are very dirty and mold everywhere. The smell is horrible. The staff was very rude and far from friendly. There are other hostels that were in better area. ”
- 27 Oct 2015 Amy USA
- “ I was in a 4 bed female room. location was excellent and I loved that there were clothing hangers in the room. There were two electric plugs per bed which was great extremely thoughtful. The security was good since each person have a individual big locker a smaller "safe" inside the locker. One thing I didn't like was there was a lot of hair plugged in the shower drain. On the first night, I had to get the hairball out myself so that the water will drain. The cleanliness was good otherwise. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Fantastic location right by the West Lake! Staff seemed friendly although a little inefficient (two people at front desk - one only observing the other) and with limited English skills. Nice rooms; our girls' dorm had separate shower and toilet which is awesome. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Sabrina Tang Denmark