Hangzhou Lanshui International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic location right by the West Lake! Staff seemed friendly although a little inefficient (two people at front desk - one only observing the other) and with limited English skills. Nice rooms; our girls' dorm had separate shower and toilet which is awesome. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Sabrina Tang Denmark
- “ We had some trouble finding this hostel when we arrived at night and even though we checked if it was okay to arrive after very late we were told that someone will be there. However when we tried to get in touch on the phone no one answered to explain directions. The room was quite small but okay, however the bathroom could have been cleaner... Staff has some trouble understanding and expressing themselves in English, but basic stuff is no problem and they are also very helpful. A ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location is great right by the west lake. bicycle rental ( free for the first hour) just outside the hostel and bus station is few minutes walk. Most of all wifi is fast and very available. I will definitely come back and stay again. I stayed at dorm and it's great value, huge common room, will recommend for solo backpacker. ”
- 20 Nov 2012 Anonymous China