Hangzhou West Lake Youth House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked a single bed in a 4 bed dorm at first, but after walking past a double room with skylight, decided to upgrade my room. It was worth it! The room was really nice, and had its own bathroom, with clean towels. The staff were really friendly and helpful - they weren't bothered by my request to change room, and they helped me find my way to Xitang. I'd definitely stay there again if i return to Hangzhou. :) ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ the lobby is awesome, it is a real China ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great location and Great place ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Ngai Wang Macau
- “ This hostel is fantastic. It is located in a great location right off the main road around the lake and everything is within reach by bus, taxi or renting a bicycle. The staff has english speakers and they very friendly. Facilities are clean and safe. There are adorable puppies running about, but this may be a minus for some people. They are avoidable though. Bed is reasonably comfy and clean. Wifi in lobby only though. PROTIP: Rent a bicycle from the hostel for 20 yuan for 6 hours. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA