Hanoi Backpackers Hostel - Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean, strategically located and most importantly affordable. The staff, both local and foreign were very friendly and helpful. Whenever I had something to ask, they were quick to help and offered very useful advise. Dorms were clean and neat, toilets were also clean and the included breakfast was also a great bonus. If I fancied a local breakfast, there are plenty of food around like Banh Cuon, phos, xoi xeo or other local food to whet my appettite. All in all, excellent! ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Best Backpackers in Hanoi!!! would recommend staying here if you are travelling solo.. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Best hostel ever for people who want to party (pub crawl). Plus You have all the services and facilities You need at a reasonable price!! Love it! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Léa aspasie France
- “ The Vietnamese staff were incredible, especially Snow! Go on a tour with her. It's perfectly located, but definitely a bro-packers scene. It's a good place to crash and meet people. They do a surprisingly good job of separating the rooms from the chaotic noise on the first level. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is an amazing hostel with all a young traveler needs! Excellent modern facilities are cleaned on a two-hourly basis. Free computers with Internet access and kicker table are available in the lounge upstairs. AC in every room. This place was the best hostel during my 4-week trip through south-east Asia. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ It was just the best place in the old quarter (which is the best area for tourists activities an as a starting point in Hanoi). I could not have expected better, the meals are great, the bar in the entrance is amazing, you get to meet tons of people every nights, from everywhere. Being on my own while touring in Asia, I can say that I was really surprised, the place is great!! Clean, secure and everything, with everything close by. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 anthony Belgium