Hanoi City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed during one week in all three twin ho(s)tels of one owner - Hanoi City Hostel, Kangaroo Hotel and Hanoi Little Centre Hotel. Considering that we've been the worst guests ever (never left in time, still asking for ''one more night'', playing ukulele and harmonica and chatting in the middle of the night), staff have been so kind to us and have been very helpful. Location of all three facilities is gorgeous - in the centre of old quarter - so you can enjoy local lifestyle. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Zuzana Czech Republic
- “ The location is great and not so great at the same time: It's located very centrally which implies that it is also noisy. A minor aspect which is not so nice is that a mobile communications antenna is quite close to some rooms on the 5th and 6th floor. So if you are sensitive to that you should ask for a room at the lower levels. But the staff is very, very friendly and they accepted my wish to speak Vietnamese with them which must have ben a torture for them! The breakfast was good. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Volker Germany
- “ Not only did we have a GREAT experience staying at this hostel, we also found the staff incredibly willing to go above and beyond. The building is older, and the rooms are lovely and a have a bit of quirky vintage flair. We booked tours through the desk, and they helped us find the best options for us and within our price range. Everyone was friend and helpful the entire time. Additionally, I managed to forget my laptop there when we left, and they shipped it to me overnight to Hoi An. Thankful! ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada