Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel has very good location, close to the old quarter. Staff is very helpfull and friendly. Free internet. We had a room without windows, so it had a bit of a smell. It was just above the kitchen so every morning at 5.30 am it was very noisy. After our trip on halong bay we came back to the same hostel. We asked know for a room with windows. Much better! The rooms are clean with aircondition but the bathrooms are terrible. Bathroom not very clean. It's ok here but not the best hostel. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Kelly Belgium
- “ just to sleep is good! the bathroom could be cleaner! the staff is booked a tour for us to Halong Bay, they try to help the guests. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excellent location in the old quarter, and decent value for money. Otherwise this hostel is really not comparable to most that I have been to, the room was really small with poor ventilation, and it wasn't that clean... ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Siji China