Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hanoi Rendezvous Hostel was located in the center of the Old Quarter and within 10 minutes to 25 minutes (max) walk from popular sightseeing locations. The staff was SO nice and spoke excellent English. The rooms were comfortable and clean; the beds were large and very comfy as well! One downside was that our six-person shared dorm's toilet got clogged, so we had to use the toilet in the room adjacent to ours. Also, note: the shared dorms are not as fancy as the private rooms. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Aily USA
- “ The dorm rooms are very nice, with huge beds and are clean. The staff had excellent attitude and were very helpful. The breakfast was nice and the location was convenient, situated within the old quarter. Definitely will want to stay here again. The only downside was the noise of the construction that started at about 8 in the morning. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Jack Hong Kong
- “ Everything was perfect!, Location, Facility, Price and Breakfast, and Staff was friendly and kind! I highly recommend this hotel and I would stay here again if I have a chance to visit Vietnam. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff, stable wifi, hot water, elevator and simple but nice breakfast. I'll visit here again next time. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea