Hans Brinker Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ The location was excellent there was even a bike rental ahop across the street. Staff were ok, but the atmosphere was not great. There was a middle school class or two staying there and hanging out in the bar/common area along with an older mens sports team. Wifi didnt work in the rooms, there were not enough bathrooms and no fridge for us to even put our food in along with no cooking facilities. Would not stay again ”
Thanks for your review! The mix of people we can't always arrange..but sometimes a mix does make a good vibe... quite personal of course! We will check the wifi though, because yes that should work. Because we have food options to buy we don't have possibilities for your own... hopefully you enjoyed that food!
- 25 May 2016 Jazmin Canada
“ The Hans Brinker was in a great location and was a decent hostel! You have to show your keys to get in at night so is fairly secure. There's a bar in the hostel with a pretty neat atmosphere and there's a good breakfast buffet included in your stay every morning. The rooms are decently clean and there is one bathroom per room which are cleaned but get gross quickly with many people using them. There are lockers in the rooms which are great for storing items securely (but also get loud at night) ”
Thanks for your review! And all pretty good :) So hope to see you again some day!
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous USA
“ Really nice hostel with great location and amazing atmosphere. Of course the rooms are really simple and so is the breakfast, but what more can you ask for with these prices :) I had a great time with my friends and we would highly recommend it to others. ”
Thank you very much for your really nice review, we're happy to hear that you were happy to be here! Feel free to come back again!
- 12 Mar 2016 Marc Denmark
“ A very pleasant night &active bar ”
So enjoyed the bar and disco? Come back again and we will have a beer!Thanks for the short but nice review:)
- 17 Jan 2016 IAN Scotland
- “ A little bit old, but clean and cheap hotel. We were lucky to find this place because at weekend it is not easy to find hotel for one night in Amsterdam. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Everything was good, except the WiFi , it asked to like the page in facebook which should have been a password protected. and it was bit slow. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Basavaraj India
- “ Far away from everything and the line to check in was ridiculous, it took half an hour. They need more staff at those times. Otherwise the room was fine and an amazing breakfast is complimentary. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Ashley USA
- “ I was satisfied.And Amsterdam is beatiful city! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Petr Czech Republic