Hans Brinker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only about 2km from the center. You could walk there or take the metro. The station 2min walk away from the hostel. It was a bit hard to find the hostel, cause there was no sign. We slept in a 8 mixed dorm. There were no lockers in the room. Lockers on the groundfloor didn't work. We had a balcony and bathroom in the room. The shower started flooding during our stay, we were told it will be fixed but they didint fix it. Breakfast was good. Friendly staff. Would visit again. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Katisha Finland
- “ Perfect hostels!! People are nice too. But can't walk to the old town by walk, too far, better to take a bus ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ To us it was a minus that the staff did not understand any English and were not great at understanding Spanish either. The worst part of our stay was that the staff did not know anything and when we had to leave they cheated us from our deposite, so I would not recommend Unreal hostel to anyone! The food was average as can be expected and the bathroom facilities were not the best (only one toilet and two showers in girls bathroom, which created a line for usage). ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark