Hans Brinker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice attention, bathrooms super clean and a very relaxed atmosphere. Simply excellent. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Only about 2km from the center. You could walk there or take the metro. The station 2min walk away from the hostel. It was a bit hard to find the hostel, cause there was no sign. We slept in a 8 mixed dorm. There were no lockers in the room. Lockers on the groundfloor didn't work. We had a balcony and bathroom in the room. The shower started flooding during our stay, we were told it will be fixed but they didint fix it. Breakfast was good. Friendly staff. Would visit again. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Katisha Finland
- “ Perfect hostels!! People are nice too. But can't walk to the old town by walk, too far, better to take a bus ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan