Hanwood Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The pick up from the train station was really good. The guy was really nice and helped us out to buy some bus tickets as well on the spot. Unfortunately the room was very, very cramped (the double bed touched the walls on both sides of the bed) and there was no internet or WiFi on the room. Also it was a problem to get toilet paper. At the reception they said it was not included in the room but at the end of the day it was put in our room by the cleaner I think. ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ position is excellent, 5 minutes walking and you will find the big wild goose pagoda. As we arrived, our room on 4th floor and no internet connection, but after 2 days they made we move to the second floor, where althought room was quite small, there was internet connection. The atmosphere is good and the most important thing is that the staff speak english and they are very, very, very kind :) ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Katherine and Jupiter at the front desk are super cool! helped in every way they could think of and even went out of their way to go pick us up to the railway station. The hostel is simple and had a nice hanging out area, our room was a bit small and cramped, but the others looked bigger and more spacious. Good location with buses to the city everywhere. would go back for sure! ”
- 14 Nov 2012 Brenda Honduras