Happy Dragon Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel's manager and staff are very rude, perhaps worst service attitude I've ever seen. The front desk staff lied about their room availability when one needed to extend stay, and when one talked to the manager about it, the manager's attitude is even worse. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to experience Chinese hospitality. Additionally, the entire hostel has only one shared bathroom with two shower booths and two toilet booths. WIFI signal does not reach some rooms ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice place - but in the winter you really feel the need for a common room! ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Everything is perfect, except internet. Guest house does not have lobby or some couch where you can seat and use internet. You can sit in the bar only, where you cant eat own food! No internet in the room. But stuff is wonderful! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 ILIAS Russia
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the Happy Dragon Courtyard. For a winter visit, it was very nice to have good heating and blankets for the cold. The food at the bar was good (breakfast was the best!) and had typical prices for western countries. One thing I really enjoyed was the different tours offered by the hostel and the advice from the staff. I would highly recommend staying here! ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Courtney USA
- “ Great staff, so helpful with directions and booking train tickets and tours. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Showers didn't have a lot of hot water or pressure, but were clean. Location a little out of the way but could not be any closer to a subway station. Our room was right in front of the door to the bar, so it was a little loud. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Ashley Canada
- “ The room was really big and also the bad was great. Everything was clean and nice. The stuff was friendly. A really great experience! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Maja Maria Slovenia