Happy Dragon Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel exceeds my expectation beyond and above. The stuffs are super nice, friendly and will try to help you in every possible means. My laptop stopped working and I had to upload my pictures to my external hard drive and I needed their office computer. The lady at the front desk personally helped me and saved my life. I really enjoyed my stay here and I will be back again. The hostel is not just excellent it's just OUTSTANDING!!!! ”
- 01 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was very organized and very friendly. They spoke excellent English and helped us in every way possible. As we told the ladies that work there..... this is the best hostel that we have visited in China. Thank you very much. ”
- 26 May 2016 Gilbert China
- “ A bit expensive by Chinese hostel standards. Facilities are high quality though. A bit hard to find (offset back from the main road), but it's smack dab in the middle of town. A nice coffee shop next door has better wifi. Staff were amazing and friendly, helped me with booking train tickets and even took care of a stray dog that they found outside the gates! ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada