Happy Dragon Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy hostel with a nice cafe'. Lovely location in a hutong, close to subway, easy to go everywhere. I planned to stay four nights but I ended up booking two more 'cause I liked it. Staff was friendly and helpful, but their English is not great, sometimes communication is difficult. Wifi not reliable. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ This hostel's manager and staff are very rude, perhaps worst service attitude I've ever seen. The front desk staff lied about their room availability when one needed to extend stay, and when one talked to the manager about it, the manager's attitude is even worse. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to experience Chinese hospitality. Additionally, the entire hostel has only one shared bathroom with two shower booths and two toilet booths. WIFI signal does not reach some rooms ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice place - but in the winter you really feel the need for a common room! ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Everything is perfect, except internet. Guest house does not have lobby or some couch where you can seat and use internet. You can sit in the bar only, where you cant eat own food! No internet in the room. But stuff is wonderful! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 ILIAS Russia