Happy Dragon Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very organized and very friendly. They spoke excellent English and helped us in every way possible. As we told the ladies that work there..... this is the best hostel that we have visited in China. Thank you very much. ”
- 26 May 2016 Gilbert China
- “ A bit expensive by Chinese hostel standards. Facilities are high quality though. A bit hard to find (offset back from the main road), but it's smack dab in the middle of town. A nice coffee shop next door has better wifi. Staff were amazing and friendly, helped me with booking train tickets and even took care of a stray dog that they found outside the gates! ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice place, v traditional feel yet with all the modern essentials, once we found the place.... maybe I could suggest details to update the directions. Staff falling over themselves to help, nice cafe/bar, good wifi, ensuite room lovely. ”
- 11 Mar 2016 David Scotland
- “ I staid here for long time and I really enjoyed my stay, the staff is really friendly and helpful, the food is good, the toilets are clean and most important the hostel is really calm and you feel welcome ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ really good hostel, plus mine roomates were really freindly during my stay ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Mexico