Happy Dragon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was perfect but it cost as much for a room with three other people as a lone room in a better hostel in Shanghai. Also the bar left a lot to be desired, 20 RMB for a beer when they sell it for 4RMB next door (walk out of the hostel to the right 5 meters) ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely people on reception! Good location and nice bar with decent food! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel is just 5mins walk from the Dong Si subway. It is not very prominent at first but once you locate it, it can be easily navigated from the subway station. Accessible to Wangfujin street by walking about 15mins. It is a 2 storey hostel and the front desk staffs were friendly and patient to guide me to the place via phone. Requested for early check in and appreciated for their consideration.Place is relatively clean, room was basic with a/c, tv and bath ensuite. Recommended for budget. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous Singapore