Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a very well located place, clean and has a good price. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good location, but no interaction in common areas. Lot of money for deposit and key. If you are handling heavy luggage, this place is not recommended. Some rooms have balcony, which is nice, but unsafe if you are drunk ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Locted a 20 minute walk from Berlin Messe, close to public transport. Staff were super nice and hostel reception area looks really nice and fun. Hostel beds wernät that clean and 6bed dorm had only 2 lockers. Key had to be shared with the whole room and was therefore mostly open, which is rather unsafe. No elevators. There is a breakfast option for 6€. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Clean and well located. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I stayed for one night. Room, toilette and everything were very clean. The bed was comfortable. Don't try to get dressed/undressed in the shower, there's a Photodetector and water will start flowing. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Greece
- “ if your are travelling with heavy luggage i cannot recommend it, theres no elevator...the door was open and available for everybody the whole time bcs people were coming and going, the door hasnt the securitykey as in other hostels...buuut the location is really good, great connection, nice staff and a really lovely kitchen you can use and good internet connection ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany