Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The beds were comfortable for a hostel bed, the rooms were large, comfortable, and clean, and there was a wonderful international feeling that was very inclusive. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel has its charms. Lots of diversity of people there. The hostel was clean throughout. The beds werent that good. Bring you're own lockpad to lock your luggage. The staff werent always so helpful, it really depends on their mood. The kitchen was a big dissapointment. No microwave and no heating/frying your own food. Good location, tram is right outside that can take you to the city or central station. Overall I wouldnt return to this place, i'd happily pay +5€ for a different hostel ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very nice and helpful staff. ”
- 26 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay. Not far from city center. Lovely atmosphere. ”
- 24 May 2015 Roman Belarus
- “ Good value for your money , very close to texel airport snd to the zoo ”
- 05 May 2015 Ronen Israel
- “ This hostel is easily accessible by public transport. The staff are also friendly and speak multiple languages. And the rooms are super clean. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous India