Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Locted a 20 minute walk from Berlin Messe, close to public transport. Staff were super nice and hostel reception area looks really nice and fun. Hostel beds wernät that clean and 6bed dorm had only 2 lockers. Key had to be shared with the whole room and was therefore mostly open, which is rather unsafe. No elevators. There is a breakfast option for 6€. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed for one night. Room, toilette and everything were very clean. The bed was comfortable. Don't try to get dressed/undressed in the shower, there's a Photodetector and water will start flowing. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Greece
- “ if your are travelling with heavy luggage i cannot recommend it, theres no elevator...the door was open and available for everybody the whole time bcs people were coming and going, the door hasnt the securitykey as in other hostels...buuut the location is really good, great connection, nice staff and a really lovely kitchen you can use and good internet connection ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice place in a nice neighborhood with some good restaurants and cafes. Also very close to transportation to get everywhere in the city. The staff was friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions. They do make you pay for lockers though. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The beds were comfortable for a hostel bed, the rooms were large, comfortable, and clean, and there was a wonderful international feeling that was very inclusive. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel has its charms. Lots of diversity of people there. The hostel was clean throughout. The beds werent that good. Bring you're own lockpad to lock your luggage. The staff werent always so helpful, it really depends on their mood. The kitchen was a big dissapointment. No microwave and no heating/frying your own food. Good location, tram is right outside that can take you to the city or central station. Overall I wouldnt return to this place, i'd happily pay +5€ for a different hostel ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden