Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you like to have fun, do not go to this hostel. It is located way west of Berlin. Anything worth seeing is a 10+ minute train ride away. It may have been the time of year, but only older people were staying in the hostel, There was not one happy fun loving young person I saw walking around the place, In fact I only saw a handful of guests total while I was there, it was very dead. The motion sensor showers are bogus, they turn off every 10-15 seconds. We had to do our own vaccuuming! ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I arrived at Berlin very late. so It was dark to find hostel. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ No elevator. No hair dryer. No locker. No key. No kitchen except microwave. Really bad experience. Never be there again. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Happy go Lucky was a great hostel. The staff, cleanliness and the atmosphere were extremely pleasant. The only downfall was probably the location, since it's not in the city center. However, the hostel is located in a safe location, so there is nothing to worry about when you walk by yourself late at night. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ A solid hostel in a convenient location with a very good staff. Do not expect too many luxuries. Even though a bit expensive, the breakfast is excellent! Other than the bathrooms getting a bit messy from a lot of use, the hostel is a worthwhile place to stay while in Berlin. I felt comfortable and safe there. A good mix of young and old guests. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A good place to stay at, quite a convenient location. The only thing I really didn't like were the all-automatic showers, they sometimes switch on at their will and run water when you want to dry yourself with a towel, and it's almost impossible to set the temperature. Spacious room, comfortable, quiet, with a wardrobe and nightstands. We've made our own breakfasts, but there was a fridge, kettle, microwave, crockery and cutlery, so it was fine. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Poland