Happy Go Lucky Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you like to have fun, do not go to this hostel. It is located way west of Berlin. Anything worth seeing is a 10+ minute train ride away. It may have been the time of year, but only older people were staying in the hostel, There was not one happy fun loving young person I saw walking around the place, In fact I only saw a handful of guests total while I was there, it was very dead. The motion sensor showers are bogus, they turn off every 10-15 seconds. We had to do our own vaccuuming! ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I arrived at Berlin very late. so It was dark to find hostel. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ No elevator. No hair dryer. No locker. No key. No kitchen except microwave. Really bad experience. Never be there again. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Happy go Lucky was a great hostel. The staff, cleanliness and the atmosphere were extremely pleasant. The only downfall was probably the location, since it's not in the city center. However, the hostel is located in a safe location, so there is nothing to worry about when you walk by yourself late at night. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ecuador