Happy Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at Happy Guesthouse for 3 nights before I cut my reservation short and moved to a hostel. The staff is wonderful, very hospital. But the private room I ordered is NOTHING like what was described. The first room was dusty, dingy, and without air con (as requested). I didn't need air con, but it helps keep the mosquitos away. I requested a room change and on the third day I was granted a new room with a mosquito net. There were BED BUGS trapped in the net. Avoid. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ They wanted to charge me for the free airport pick up because I was not doing an Angkor Wat tour with them. When I was shown to my room, nobody showed me how to turn on the ceiling fan, but the air conditioner was pointed out. When I inquired, I was told that the AC would be $11 extra a night, and fan $7 extra. Somebody did show me how to turn on the ceiling fan, for free, a switch behind the curtain. Upon check out, they tried charging $1/night more than the booked rate. ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ (15-18/04/2013) After a long journey and got scam at the Thai/Cambodia border, we were glad to arrive at the hotel and was welcome with smile by the staffs. The hostel location was a bit far from the Night Market/Pub Street. The rooms were confortable and clean. Room 205 the tv was not working. Informed to the staff but was not fixed. Not a big deal as I spent most of the time at Angkor Wat. I love to hang out at the courtyard..good WiFi and place to meet other travellers. Overall, great stay. ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Anonymous Malaysia