Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No problem with the security. Easy to find. Not the most centralized location. I bit far from the city center. Staff were helpful. A bit pricey for private room. Reasonable for a big city. Facilities are great. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was close to the U-bahn, Mariahilfer, a supermarket, and ATMs. The bed was a little squeaky but warm and comfortable. We chose the apartment style room, so we had our own bathroom (great water pressure), kitchen, and living room area. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it would be a good hostel, the hostel is located nearby vienna westbanf station, so it is very comportable to move other citie (such as Salzburg, Hallstart) and the staffs are kind and good, ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea