Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No problem with the security. Easy to find. Not the most centralized location. I bit far from the city center. Staff were helpful. A bit pricey for private room. Reasonable for a big city. Facilities are great. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was close to the U-bahn, Mariahilfer, a supermarket, and ATMs. The bed was a little squeaky but warm and comfortable. We chose the apartment style room, so we had our own bathroom (great water pressure), kitchen, and living room area. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it would be a good hostel, the hostel is located nearby vienna westbanf station, so it is very comportable to move other citie (such as Salzburg, Hallstart) and the staffs are kind and good, ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good value for Money. Had a nice Single Room. A bit far from the centre but easy to get there in 10 minutes using a city bike from the Vienna city counsel. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The staff were wonderful and very helpful. They printed boarding passes for me and my children very cheerfully. The problem was with the WiFi, for some of the time it did not work at all, and when it did work, it was only in the lobby. Also one morning the door flew open at 8a.m. and someone threw a t.v. guide into my room, without knocking on the door or apologizing for waking me up! Also my wake-up call for 6:30a.m. came at 6:00 so I was robbed of sleep 2 days in a row. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Amanda USA