Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a bit dirty (and smelly). The keys were left on the counter when we left the hostel. (We picked them back up for security reasons). The manager at the desk was rather odd and spoke little English. His German was of a hard to understand dialect. ”
- 17 May 2015 J. Kelly USA
- “ Clean, safe, weel located and good price if you look for a place to sleep. ”
- 09 May 2015 Raphael Brazil
- “ No problem with the security. Easy to find. Not the most centralized location. I bit far from the city center. Staff were helpful. A bit pricey for private room. Reasonable for a big city. Facilities are great. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was close to the U-bahn, Mariahilfer, a supermarket, and ATMs. The bed was a little squeaky but warm and comfortable. We chose the apartment style room, so we had our own bathroom (great water pressure), kitchen, and living room area. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it would be a good hostel, the hostel is located nearby vienna westbanf station, so it is very comportable to move other citie (such as Salzburg, Hallstart) and the staffs are kind and good, ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea