Happy Inn Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff who are willing to help you with anything. Good location, close to the train station. There's a bar/restaurant downstairs so it often smells like food. No soap in the washroom. No elevator. Pretty much no security except a key to the room (they don't lock automatically). They also lock the front door at night but give you a code to get inside. You need a lock for the lockers. My lock didn't fit so I had to keep everything locked in my suitcase. No air conditioning. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The room in between beds was very narrow. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Julia USA
- “ The guy at the bar is unbelivably rude He yelled at me and throwed the key and papers on the bar in front of me Also he requested extra pays without any explanation. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea