Happy Inn Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff who are willing to help you with anything. Good location, close to the train station. There's a bar/restaurant downstairs so it often smells like food. No soap in the washroom. No elevator. Pretty much no security except a key to the room (they don't lock automatically). They also lock the front door at night but give you a code to get inside. You need a lock for the lockers. My lock didn't fit so I had to keep everything locked in my suitcase. No air conditioning. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The room in between beds was very narrow. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Julia USA
- “ The guy at the bar is unbelivably rude He yelled at me and throwed the key and papers on the bar in front of me Also he requested extra pays without any explanation. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Definitely the best hostel experience I've ever had. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Deegan USA
- “ The woman who checked me in was surprizingly rude. She cut my question everytime I ask something. Other guy who kept my key and another woman who work at the bar at night were kind and helpful. The room was not so clean. Additionaly, I booked a room for two people and another bed in a dormitory since I and my parents were traveling together. But actually double room has four beds. when I asked them, they said it has 4 beds but only for two people. what's the meaning of that? ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Overall, everything is OK, except there is only one plugin for changing the phone. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous China