Happy Inn Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely the best hostel experience I've ever had. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Deegan USA
- “ The woman who checked me in was surprizingly rude. She cut my question everytime I ask something. Other guy who kept my key and another woman who work at the bar at night were kind and helpful. The room was not so clean. Additionaly, I booked a room for two people and another bed in a dormitory since I and my parents were traveling together. But actually double room has four beds. when I asked them, they said it has 4 beds but only for two people. what's the meaning of that? ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Overall, everything is OK, except there is only one plugin for changing the phone. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Great value for the price. Woke up to the smell of fresh baked bread in the restaurant below. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Everyone seemed to be happy working there. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Larry USA
- “ No hair dryer ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Chung Hong Kong