Happy Inn Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No hair dryer ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Chung Hong Kong
- “ gloomy more like a prison and just too basic for the price -which seemed expensive for old old facilities. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Neil Switzerland
- “ I have passed 2 nights here. Happy inn lodge has a good location, very near to the west train station of Interlaken. The staffs are kind, the cleanliness, the security and the facilities are good, in general, great value for money. If they can put down a little bit the music in the bar, that will be perfect. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Everything was fine and we had a great time! ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel is run by a owner of a restaurant so reception desk is the counter of the restaurant. The whole corridor was full of awesome smell of food which are made at restaurant kitchen. The quality of food sold at restaurant is really good so I recommend you try it. Staffs were kind. However, the room is too dark and the bed was a bit uncomfortable. Everything was moderately good. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Seulkee