Happy Snail Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent hostel, has everything you could need. A little far from subway, though, and staff is only present for a few hours a day (I only saw an employee once when I paid - during a 5 night stay!) ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A small hostel with great atmosphere. It is clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included, free wi-fi and free internet. A 15 minutes walk from China Town but there are buses to catch just outside the hostel. I can really recommend to stay here! ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Threse Sweden
- “ I had a nice two night stay at this hostel run by a irishman. It's clean and quiet and has laundry facilities. Bread is included. Not much hot water for showers though. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Joel Canada
- “ Happy Snail Hostel made my first hostel experience a great one. It was very clean and everyone that I met there was super friendly. I will definitely be back the next time I am in Singapore! ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ IT does not seem much at first, but the atmosphere is like home. Good place for they who just need a place to sleep. No facilities close by, so you need to take taxi to everything. (taxi is cheep) ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Marius Strand Norway