Happy Snail Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Situated a little far (1 km far from the underground and Chinatown) but close to restaurants and supermarket, this little hostel is wonderful for 1 the cheap price, 2 the amenities (wonderful showers, breakfast) in a so small place, 3 the atmospher The only problem was the late check in (no staff to welcome me only other guests) I recommand !! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Decent hostel, has everything you could need. A little far from subway, though, and staff is only present for a few hours a day (I only saw an employee once when I paid - during a 5 night stay!) ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A small hostel with great atmosphere. It is clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included, free wi-fi and free internet. A 15 minutes walk from China Town but there are buses to catch just outside the hostel. I can really recommend to stay here! ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Threse Sweden