Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel in taipei ”
- 20 Feb 2017 Monchai
- “ It's bigger than we thought~ Great location! Really near to the Shilin night market. ”
- 08 Feb 2017 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Thank you for providing with such a pleasant stay. The location was very convenient in getting to various places, less than a 20 second walk to the Shilin Night Market and so close to the Shilin MRT Station. The staff were friendly and went above and beyond to help us out - from preparing us breakfast, leading small group tours, to teaching how to get to places to booking/getting prices for karaoke. THANK YOU! ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really like this property because of the staff, cleanliness, location. However, it is just the fellow guests can be noisy. The property doesn't have very good anti-acoustic. Hence, it can be really loud if the guest talks too loud, and slams the door. Perhaps, the hostel should buy those silent doors like in Japan. That would be really helpful. ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Really good hostel! Staff were very helpful and friendly. I stayed here a few days and did all my touristy outdoor acitivites. Very clean, comfy beds, free breakfast. The only thing is if you're looking for a party, I don't think this is the place for you. Not a big atmosphere of backpackers to meet really but it is near the Shilin night market which is nice, but there's just not much nightlife in the area. None of which is the hostels fault, it's just how it is. Would stay again! ”
- 15 Nov 2016 Mark USA
- “ Very good ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Han Vietnam