Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The water temperature in bathroom is not consistent.. sometimes it is hot sometimes it turn back to cold, I tried to change bathroom, but the same happened ”
- 25 Jul 2018 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Happy Taipei was EXCELLENT! It is very close to the MRT and Shilin Market. The staff is very friendly and the hostel is very cozy and comfortable. There is free tea available all of the time and toast and spreads put out each morning (very simple, but nice). Bathrooms are very clean. The comforters on the beds are thick and warm (I was there in the winter, so this was very nice!!). This place is a great value. Wifi is a bit slow, so use the Mac they have in the common place for mapping days. ”
- 01 Feb 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly staff who were extremely helpful, convenient location right 5 mins from the MRT, and close to Shilin Night Market (the best market we went to in Taipei!), would highly recommend. ”
- 16 Dec 2017 Anonymous England