Harbin Russia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing that I think is not good here, is the bed. Matresess are extremely hard and I had a hard time sleeping with some back pain. I guess foreigners would value this because finally, we only return to the hostel to rest! ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Luis Felipe Mexico
- “ Within walking distance from the city centre, clean sheets and warm water in the shower although not in the sink for washing one's hands and face. The room was a bit too hot for comfort. You can get a towel free of charge but you'll have to ask for it. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Went from January 11-14 2015 for the ice festival and this hostel was packed with plenty of travelers from all over the world. I stayed in a private bedroom with a private bathroom that ended up costing us 220 RMB per night for 2 people. This hostel is cozy and provides lots of good information. There are posters all over the lobby (which was always bustling with people) with common tourist destinations, how to get to common places, and other recommendations. The staff were friendly and helpful. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA