Harbin Russia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Went from January 11-14 2015 for the ice festival and this hostel was packed with plenty of travelers from all over the world. I stayed in a private bedroom with a private bathroom that ended up costing us 220 RMB per night for 2 people. This hostel is cozy and provides lots of good information. There are posters all over the lobby (which was always bustling with people) with common tourist destinations, how to get to common places, and other recommendations. The staff were friendly and helpful. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is quite nice. The staff was not so friendly, as usually in China. But according with price, is a good place where to spend the night. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Luca
- “ This hostel was disappointing. The staff were not very informative, and when we asked for suggestions or directions they just said they didn't know. Also, the only map they had was in Chinese. We found mouse poop and a fingernail in the room, and the bathroom smelled like raw sewage. Also, there was a window from the bathroom into the bedroom, so we could see each other on the toilet. The only good things were the underfloor heating, the location, and the hostel's friendly cat. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada