Harbin Russia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is quite nice. The staff was not so friendly, as usually in China. But according with price, is a good place where to spend the night. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Luca
- “ This hostel was disappointing. The staff were not very informative, and when we asked for suggestions or directions they just said they didn't know. Also, the only map they had was in Chinese. We found mouse poop and a fingernail in the room, and the bathroom smelled like raw sewage. Also, there was a window from the bathroom into the bedroom, so we could see each other on the toilet. The only good things were the underfloor heating, the location, and the hostel's friendly cat. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Happy with almost everything. The first night we stayed in a twin bed room on the second floor. Great! Definitely the best since it was big as well. The next 3 nights we had another friend visit and took two double bed rooms on the third floor. One of them was quite smelly even when leaving the window open. So I would suggest checking before accepting the room. Rooms come with floor-heating and TV. Rooms are a little overheated otherwise an awesome exception for a hostel that price! ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Sebastian Germany