Harbour Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ location perfect but a lot of crowed and busy . the Filipino staff is so welcom and wifi is fast . ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Funny smell, did not like the shower, lady in charge very nice, you do not have to share room so that's ok. I hate it at first but got used to it. In general I felt very poor. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 natasha USA
- “ Filipino lady was helpful and friendly. The hostel was very clean but bad news is that it's located in the infamous Chungking Mansions and a high degree of caution is highly advisable around this establishment. Unfortunately toilet leaked & hot water was cold but the guest house itself is good value and was one of the cheapest available but is extremely cramped which is normal for the budget end of Kowloon. Mum, Dad & the kids may try different area but OK for back packers & non-naive travelers. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia