Harbour Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked two ensuite rooms on the 4th floor but were given two rooms on the 9th floor of a different block, only one of which was ensuite. We had to pay the original cost despite being given a room with a shared bathroom. The owner was completely inflexible and told us we either had to pay the full amount or find another place to stay (it was Chinese New Year so that was not an option). ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Simon England
- “ Is a good place for a budget, nothing fancy is really small but just for spend the night is not bad, location is good, so close to everything. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Hugo USA
- “ location perfect but a lot of crowed and busy . the Filipino staff is so welcom and wifi is fast . ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Funny smell, did not like the shower, lady in charge very nice, you do not have to share room so that's ok. I hate it at first but got used to it. In general I felt very poor. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 natasha USA
- “ Filipino lady was helpful and friendly. The hostel was very clean but bad news is that it's located in the infamous Chungking Mansions and a high degree of caution is highly advisable around this establishment. Unfortunately toilet leaked & hot water was cold but the guest house itself is good value and was one of the cheapest available but is extremely cramped which is normal for the budget end of Kowloon. Mum, Dad & the kids may try different area but OK for back packers & non-naive travelers. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia