Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything about this hostel was dreadful, including the lack of toilet paper in the one bathroom on the floor with about ten rooms (one bathroom with one shower and one toilet, mind you). I wasn't give a key to my room, "breakfast" was a note with instructions on where to find it (half a loaf of bread, a jar of jam, some corn flakes, and some milk), the location could not have been worse, and there was only one woman on staff for a few hours. Partiers loudly coming in at all hours. Horrid. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is a bit far away from the bus/train station. The sign for free breakfast in the kitchen is not clear. Staff should refill the coffee or tea in the kitchen. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Excellent WiFi. Easy parking. Free towels and clean bathmat.... Much appreciated. Beds were comfy. Nice and quiet. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice Hostel, I can really recommend spending a night in there if you are going to Sligo. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Larissa Germany
- “ Easy to reach, reasonable price and comfortable rooms. I had a good staying, thanks ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Fabrizio