Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Забронировали 3 кровати в номере на четверых. Хозяйка сказала что номер не готов и предложила заселиться втроем в номер для восьмерых, заверив что больше никого не подселит к нам. Сняла те же деньги. В районе полуночи, когда все уже сложились спать, к нам подселили еще 3 человек, таким образом хозяйка нас обманула. Найти ее и поговорить с ней после этого у нас уже не получилось. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great staff, nice kitchen and living room but the floor and the bed in the room was very noisy. Other than that it was very nice. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Niamh Ireland
- “ Staff was all in one lady, but very nice and very helpful. Some mould in the bathroom, not the best bed, but location is good, close to the town centre. I'd come back again. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Stanislav Slovakia
- “ Kind of in a dicey area, but its only a ten minute walk to the city and the hostel itself is nice. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Brian USA
- “ The hostel is a short walk to the main bus station. It's in the industrial area of town which was weird; but there is a cute cafe next door which has great food. The staff work in the afternoons and evenings which was weird. We had to wait for someone to let us in and then the rooms weren't clean because she had just gotten there. There was some mold in the bathrooms and bedrooms but I've seen much worse in other hostels. The common room was set up nice; and the value is good. I would come back. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada