Harbour Views 39
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed for 3 nights in dormitory. Nice facilities but beds sound a little bit. You can borrow bikes here for 15ntd per hr or 90ntd per day. Cheap and cozy. Love the roof view and 85 building is right next to the hostel. Love to come back again and stay. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 HeyOne South Korea
- “ Great location, clean and friendly staff ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I really got stress so much here. Rude white Americans were speaking very loud despite midnight around 2 a.m. And, the problem was that the staffs was neglecting it. And, I could hear their loud voices even at a different floor. And, they seemed to be racist, their attitudes for me were very cold. They really need to understand here is Taiwan, and even in the U.S, they shouldn't be like that midnight. I despise them as really immature, childish, and uneducated. There was rude HongKong guy too.. ”
- 24 Sep 2013 Anonymous Japan