Hard Road Cafe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, great per parties ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We ended up staying at the villa part of hard road which was great, chole who staffed the villa was very friendly and helpful. It was a great location as we drank and partied at the cafe but then would chill and relax at the villa. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 michelle England
- “ Kick ass place to stat the party. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I didn't enjoy southern Thailand as much as the North because it's a bit too touristy for me but as far as hostels go this was one of the very best. De plus les employés sont tous francophones. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you are looking for a party place during the days leading up to the Full Moon party then this is the perfect place. There is something going on every night, and it's the place to be for pre-parties. Once the Full Moon is done the parties quiet up and there is not a lot going on however. All in all an awesome place to stay, would definitely book here again if I ever go back to Koh Phangan! ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The 4 days that i spent in this Hostel were awesome. People there were very friendly and they give to you all the assistance to go to the full moon party. They have a swimming pool that you can relax for some hours and it is very close to the beach as well. This is the exactly kind of hostel that i was looking for, before travelling. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil